You may have noticed that there seems to be a lot of anger surfacing in the world these days. What does this look like for you, an animated woman with lots of upward movement in her life?
(Hint: launch, explode, settle!)
As you learn how your Energy Type expresses anger and what triggers it, you’ll have the insight and tools to prevent unnecessary angry moments in your life. Let's talk about how ignoring your own needs is a sure-fire way to feel angry more often, and why healthy communication is vital for your emotions!
More helpful resources on anger, emotions, and communication:
- Join the Lifestyle Facebook group!
- Rewarding Communications Course (free with your Lifestyle membership!)
- The Muddy River - How a Type 2 Expresses Anger
- The Fire-Breathing Dragon - How a Type 3 Expresses Anger
- The Ice Wall - How a Type 4 Expresses Anger
- What to Do After You've Lost Your Temper With Your Kids
- Dealing with Your Child's Anger: How to Create More Peace