As a Type 3 woman, you already know you’re active, reactive, and persistent.
So is it any surprise that anger shows up through this intense expression as well?
There’s a lot of anger surfacing in the world these days, and I want to support you in
learning your own triggers so you can prevent unnecessary angry moments in your life. Ready? Let’s dive in…
More helpful resources on anger, emotions, and communication:
- Join the Lifestyle Facebook group!
- Rewarding Communications Course (free with your Lifestyle membership!)
- The Fireworks Show – How a Type 1 Expresses Anger
- The Muddy River – How a Type 2 Expresses Anger
- The Ice Wall – How a Type 4 Expresses Anger
- The Child Whisperer