Isn't it always great to get to know your favorite people a little better? It helps you relate to them even more! Now you can do that with your Type 3 Experts. Pretty cool, right?
Today, Type 3 Experts Carol, Sarah, and Anna K give you insight into their seasonal favorites and personal preferences. Do any of their answers resonate with you—or do they surprise you?
1. What's your middle name? Any reason why that name was chosen for you?
- Carol: Elizabeth. It's the name of my Great-Aunt Elizabeth.
- Sarah: My middle name is May. I'm named after my mother's grandmother, May Brown. She was really close to my mom and passed away a few months before I was born. I love having this connection to my great-grandmother and gave one of my girls the same middle name.
- Anna K: Kristine. My mom sat next to someone in an airport, and she found out the woman's sister's name was Anna K Henderson. Kristine was what the K stood for.
2. What's your favorite pie flavor?
- Carol: Berry.
- Sarah: Pumpkin!!! I love the savory spices in pumpkin pie and enjoy it with homemade whip cream! Mmmmmmm!!!
- Anna K: I love️ apple pie! Oh, and chocolate decadence pie. Both are my favorite.
3. What's the last song you listened to? Why that song? Is that the type of music you like?
- Carol: "Wild Child" by Enya. I enjoy Enya when I am in a more meditative mood and want to feel the peace that exists all around us.
- Sarah: Probably "Isty Bitsy Spider" on my children's Pandora station. 🙂 I love to play fun music in our house for my girls. We often listen to Disney music as well.
- Anna K: "In The Jungle." It came on the TV when we were listening to music. My kids like to sing it too.
4. What's something you do that might seem out-of-the-ordinary for your Type?
- Carol: I don't like intense TV shows, movies, or anything that has an element of shock to it! And, my husband, who is a Type 2, is much more of a risk taker than me when it comes to physical and recreational activities!
- Sarah: While typically classified as a Type 2 tendency, this Type 3 loves to cuddle! My husband and my kids get lots of cuddles, hugs, and kisses. I'm very affectionate, and my perfect morning would by cuddling with my little family in our big king-size bed. In fact, I will even cuddle my husband all night long!
- Anna K: I like it quiet in my car. I hardly ever listen to the radio. I like to drive by myself in the quiet.
5. If you could go back and tell your 13 year-old self a piece of advice, what would you tell her?
- Carol: Hang in there. It's going to get better and easier! You are beautiful. I just haven't created the system that will help you see that yet!
- Sarah: I think I'd share a few things with her. One is, "You are beautiful and who you are matters. So be yourself because there's only one you." And the last thing I'd say is, "Spend more time with family and less time with friends. Your family is a precious gift. Cherish it."
- Anna K: You're doing it just right! Keep up the good work, girl!
6. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie?
- Carol: Christmas Vacation
- Sarah: There are so many good ones! Hard to pick just one! My favorite comedy is probably Elf. My favorite classic is White Christmas, and my absolute favorite romantic comedy is Serendipity. I always watch it during the Christmas season because it takes place during Christmas time.
- Anna K: Elf! I swear I laugh harder every year.
Now we'd love to get to know YOU more! Share your own answers to these questions in the comments below, and see how similar or different they are!
Get to know your Type 3 Experts even more: