Sometimes as a Type 3, we just stick to what works, but…
You may be missing out on highlighting one of your best facial features – your exotic eyes. It will take you some time to learn a few new eye makeup tricks, but these are fast to learn and easy to do.
Create three dynamic (and can we say sexy?) Type 3 eyeshadow looks in no time with the Type 3 Twelve Shadow Palette.
See the Looks:
- (00:28) Use purple and brown to create a look that compliments this rich color (hear what that color is at the 1:40 mark). Plus, what tool to use to create detail and depth (2:05), and tips for thicker looking lashes (5:30).
- (9:06) Get your new Go-To with this natural look that uses your favorite green eyeliner.
- (12:34) Four colors for the win with this rich look. And learn why there are no “mistakes” (15:40).
You have the know-how, now get the products. Are you missing any of these essentials?
- Blender Brush (“fluffy brush”)
- Detail Mini Chisel Brush
- Angled Shadow Brush
- Contour Shadow Brush
- Lash Curler
- Crease/Shadow Duo Brush
- Brow/Spoolie Brush
- Type 3 Twelve Shadow Palette
- Eye and Lip Primer
- Waterline Automatic Liner – Nude
- Type 3 Eye Makeup
- Type 3 Eye Liner – Amazon
- Lash Primer
More tutorials to become your own makeup expert: