Your Type 4 Energy brings clarity and respect to the world.
To support you in creating more joy while being yourself, I'm giving you affirmations, true to your Energy Type. These statements will train your brain to recognize your natural strengths and create balance in your life.
How to use affirmations effectively
Affirmations are declarations of intent.
They are statements written in the present tense that focus your energy on what you want to experience, as if it already exists. What we focus on expands and manifests in our reality.
I recommend you listen to this 7-minute affirmation audio 4-5 times a week until these affirmations become part of you.
Affirmations to support the structured, reflective energy of a Type 4 person
- I am grateful to be me.
- I am a gift to this world.
- I am free to be me.
- It is safe being me.
- I am content.
- I am my own authority.
- I know who I am.
- I know what is important to me.
- I am eager to express my true self.
- I am letting go of what is not honoring me.
- I am confident living my truth.
- I am centered and clear.
- I speak what is true for me in a respectful way.
- I boldly move forward in life, honoring myself and others.
- I am awakening and living true to my nature.
- I am safe and secure.
- My inner child is safe and secure.
- I am free of shameful references of my true self.
- I am confident being me.
- My body is healthy and well.
- I take good care of my body.
- I have a great relationship with my body.
- I respect my body and make choices that reflect that.
- I make healthy food choices.
- I only give my body the amount of food that helps it sustain my proper weight.
- I follow through on a healthy fitness plan.
- I wake up eager to create an enjoyable day.
- I look in the mirror and like what I see.
- I compliment and thank my body.
- I am grateful for my good health.
- I am led to what will support healing and health.
- I am finding the resources that are best for me.
- I feel confident in my body.
- I love the way I look.
- I look and feel stunning in my clothes.
- My hairstyle is attractive on me.
- I know how to put an outfit together that truly is me.
- I am respected by others.
- I am supported in being my own authority.
- I support others in being the authority in their lives.
- I peacefully and respectfully share my opinions.
- I am nurtured by my friends; they understand me.
- I am heard and understood in my relationships.
- I enjoy the people in my life.
- My significant other is honoring of me.
- I am a good listener.
- I am supported in my relationships.
- The relationships I have are honoring of me.
- I am letting go of any relationships that are not supportive of living true to myself.
- I share my feelings in honoring ways.
- I respect my friends and they respect me.
- I am appreciated by my significant other.
- I am grateful for my beautiful home.
- I love being home, as it is a space that renews me.
- I take the solitude time I need for inner reflection.
- My home is orderly and organized in a way that supports me.
- I am free to be my true self at home.
- Everyone feels loved and accepted in our home.
- I keep things structured enough in a balanced way that supports me and my family.
- My home is a place of peace and acceptance.
- Everyone that lives in our home contributes to the care of the home willingly and eagerly.
- I love my work.
- I have a job that allows me to use my natural gifts and talents.
- I am respected at my work.
- I am appreciated for the contribution I make at work.
- I am making a difference for the good I contribute, just by being me.
- I am successful in my work as I live my truth.
- I am my own authority in my job.
- I find my work fulfilling and an opportunity to use my gifts of efficiency and perfecting.
- I am safe expressing my true self at work.
- Others appreciate me and compliment me for the good job I do.
- I am grateful for my financial abundance.
- I know when to spend and when to save my money.
- Money is a resource that I attract easily.
- Money helps support me in creating an abundant life.
- I am grateful that there is enough money and more for all that I need and want.
- I am letting myself want more.
- As I express my wants, money finds its way to me.
- I am now making money a spiritual resource that supports my well-being.
- I respect and honor others to be the authority of their money.
- I am grateful for my gifts that help me manage money easily.
Creative Fulfillment Affirmations
- I am creative.
- I am using my natural gifts in enjoyable, creative ways that make a difference in my life and others'.
- I am talented.
- I am easily envisioning the perfect creative outlets for my talents.
- I am fulfilled.
- I am making choices that support my creative energy and allow me to express my natural gifts and talents.
- Life is full of creative experiences that are renewing to me.
- I love being me and the opportunity I have to live life fully.
Enjoy being distinctly you today.
I invite you to listen to these affirmations at a regular time. Or write down your favorites and put them in a place where you'll see them often.
As you hear or read these affirmations regularly, they will become part of you and replace negative judgments you might still hold about your Type 4 Energy. Let yourself experience the gift of being you!
What statements would you add to this list. Please share your own Type 4 affirmation in a comment.