We've come to the final video in our series of #CarolsFavoriteHealthThings on #CarolTuttleTV, and I am thrilled to have Dr. Christiane Northrup joining me to answer your health questions.
As a leading expert in the field of women's health, Dr. Northrup's insight has changed the lives of so many women in our Dressing Your Truth community. In today's video, she shares the importance of combining physical, spiritual, and yes—even sexual health, in order to become the woman you were meant to be.
During this live interview, you'll hear her advice on the following issues:
- How to take ownership of your health and not wait for an authority figure to tell you what to do
- What sugar does to your health and why it needs to be eliminated from your diet
- Fascia: what is it? Does it show up on any medical scans? And why is it important for your overall health?
You'll also learn about hormonal and vaginal health during the live Q&A session with our Facebook participants. Here are a few of the questions:
- I'm experiencing sharp, vaginal pain during pregnancy. What should I do?
- Should I get off my progesterone medication?
- I have several perimenopausal symptoms - what should I do?
- I'm 34, have 7 children, and am being told to consider progesterone cream to help my hormones. What do you think?
Watch the full episode, and share in the comments below what you learned—and what you love—about taking back your health as a women.
This episode of #CarolTuttleTV had a giveaway exclusively for our Facebook followers that is now closed. To watch #CarolTuttleTV live and be eligible for our giveaways, follow me on Facebook.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Making Life Easy - Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Amata Reproductive and Vaginal Health Support
- Bendable Body