You get something special in this broadcast of Evening With Carol!
Four women and their young daughters join me in the studio to talk about how Dressing Your Truth changed their lives and improved their mother-daughter relationship.
I'm on a mission to help women and girls feel confident about their true selves. That's why this event also includes a BIG announcement about changes at Dressing Your Truth. Women who watched the event live were thrilled—and I'm excited for you to hear the news, too!
A few stories you'll enjoy in this event:
- How Dressing Your Truth nixed criticism and added laughter to Sheryl and Rachel's relationship
- Why Katherine mis-Typed herself—but then gained confidence in who she really is
- What helped Michelle's daughters develop healthy self-esteem during their formative years
- How Dressing Your Truth helped Jen parent her children, including her youngest daughters who are only 5 and 9
- How Deborah came to accept the flow of her daughters' Energy Types instead of pushing them
I answer questions about my big announcement right at the beginning, so watch below to find out!
The After Show: What Would You Tell Your Teenage Self?
After our live broadcast, we continued the After Show on #CarolTuttleTV with April, Jen, Sheryl, and Deborah. These four women have come a long way since their teenage years, and they share the wise advice that both time and Dressing Your Truth has given them.
You'll see how their advice applies to every woman, at any age. How does it speak to you now?