Thank goodness for your fluid, flowing Type 2 energy.
To support you in experiencing more joy living true to you, I’m giving you affirmations, true to your Energy Type. These statements will train your brain to recognize your natural strengths and settle into your peaceful energy.
How to use affirmations effectively
Affirmations are declarations of intent.
They are statements written in the present tense that focus your energy on what you want to experience, as if it already exists. What we focus on expands and manifests in our reality.
I recommend you listen to this 8-minute affirmation audio 4-5 times a week until these affirmations become part of you.
Affirmations to support the soft, subtle energy of a Type 2 person
- I am grateful to be me.
- I am contributing peace to this world just by being me.
- I am free to be me.
- It is safe being me.
- I am comfortable in letting go of what is not honoring me.
- I am confident living my truth.
- I am noticing what is uncomfortable in my life so I can make the necessary changes that honor my sensitive nature.
- I am creating my own way of being responsible.
- I am a peaceful vibration.
- I am moving forward free of worry.
- I am gentle and powerful.
- I am expressing my emotions in healthy ways.
- I am powerful, calm, and confident.
- I am my subtle, gentle self and I love it.
- I am awakening and living true to my nature.
- I am at peace being me.
- I am safe expressing my true self.
- I am safe and secure.
- My inner child is safe and secure.
- I am free of shameful references of my true self.
- It is a joy being me.
- I am sensitive to my own needs.
- I am sensitive to myself.
- My body is healthy and well.
- I take good care of my body.
- I have a great relationship with my body.
- I am comfortable in my body; it moves with ease.
- I make healthy food choices.
- I only give my body the amount of food that helps it sustain my proper weight.
- I enjoy exercising.
- I wake up feeling peace and gratitude, ready to embark on a new day.
- I look in the mirror and I like what I see.
- I compliment and thank my body.
- I am grateful for my good health.
- I am led to what will support healing and health.
- I am finding the resources that are best for my body.
- I feel relaxed and comfortable in my body.
- I love the way I look.
- I look and feel elegant in my clothes.
- My hairstyle is easy and attractive on me.
- I know how to put an outfit together that truly is me.
- I give myself the rest I need.
- Others enjoy being around me.
- I am heard and understood in my relationships.
- I enjoy the people in my life.
- My significant other is honoring of me.
- People love being around me.
- I bring a peace to every relationship I am in.
- I am a sensitive to others in a way that honors me and them.
- I am supported in my relationships.
- I am honored by others in just being myself.
- Relationships are comfortable for me.
- I am letting go of any relationships that are not supportive of my sensitive nature.
- I enjoy my friends and they enjoy me.
- I am appreciated by my friends.
- I am appreciated by my significant other.
- I am expressing my feelings and emotions in healthy ways that others can support me.
- I am free of hurts of the past.
- I am grateful for my beautiful home.
- My home is comfortable to me.
- I take the time I need to be home and to relax.
- My home is orderly.
- I only have enough piles that support staying organized.
- I am able to let go of personal items that no longer support my joy.
- I love being home, as it is a space that renews me.
- I love all the peaceful times I have at home.
- I am free to be my true self at home.
- Everyone who lives in our home contributes to the care of the home willingly and eagerly.
- I am seen and heard at work.
- I am appreciated at work for my contribution.
- I speak up and share what is important to me in my workspace.
- I love my work.
- I have a job that allows me to use my natural gifts and talents.
- I am respected at my work.
- I am appreciated for the contribution I make at work.
- I am successful in my work as I live my truth.
- My calming energy is a gift to those I work with.
- I am safe expressing my true self at work.
- Others appreciate me and compliment me for being me.
- I am grateful for the money I have.
- I am grateful for the abundance of money I am attracting.
- I have enough of a nest egg to support my comfort.
- I am comfortable with money flowing in and out.
- I am successful at planning my management and use of money.
- Money is a resource that supports me in living a comfortable life.
- I am grateful for my financial abundance.
- Money is a resource that I attract easily.
- I am grateful that there is enough money and more for all that I need and want.
- I am letting myself want more.
- As I express my wants, money find its way to me.
- I am now making money a spiritual resource that supports me living my truth.
Creative Fulfillment Affirmations
- I am using my natural gifts and talents in my creative pursuits.
- I love planning and following through on creative activities.
- I am moving through my creative pursuits with grace and ease.
- I am talented.
- I am fulfilled.
- I am making choices that support my creative energy and allow me to express my natural gifts and talents.
- I love being me.
- I am grateful being me.
- I am at peace being me.
Be comfortable just being you today.
Listen to these affirmations to start your day. Or write down your favorites and put them where you’ll see them often.
As you hear or read these affirmations regularly, they will become part of you and replace negative judgments you might still carry about your Type 2 Energy. Let yourself experience the gift of being you!
What statement would you add? Please share your own affirmation in a comment to support your fellow Type 2 Lifestyle members.