THIS AGREEMENT (the “Agreement”) is made as of the moment of completion of signup for the LIVE YOUR TRUTH, LLC Free Energy Profiling Course by and between, LIVE YOUR TRUTH, LLC (the “Company”), and the person signing up for the course (the “Dressing Your Truth Member,” and collectively, the “Parties”).
The Energy Profiling Course also goes under other names such as Dressing Your Truth, Energy Profiling, Beauty Profiling, The Child Whisperer and Carol Tuttle. These names and entities comprise, LIVE YOUR TRUTH, LLC (the “Company”).
WHEREAS Live Your Truth User wishes to include certain materials promoting Company, and to include a link to Company’s website within those materials on Live Your Truth User’s website, or to promote Company’s website and material through Home Party programs, or otherwise blog about Company’s programs, materials and products;
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, warranties, and other good and valuable consideration set forth herein, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Promotional Materials. Company shall make available to Live Your Truth User certain banner advertisements, button links, text links, and/or other graphic or textual material for display and use on the Live Your Truth User website (the “Promotional Materials”). Live Your Truth User shall display the Promotional Materials on Live Your Truth User’s website prominently and as Live Your Truth User sees fit, provided that the manner of display shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Live Your Truth User shall also include a link from the Promotional Materials to Company’s website, as specified by Company.
2. Use of Promotional Materials. The Live Your Truth User’s use and display of the Promotional Materials on the Live Your Truth User’s site shall conform to the following terms, conditions and specifications:
A. Live Your Truth User may not use any graphic, textual or other materials to promote Company’s website, products or services other than the Promotional Materials, unless Company agrees to such other materials in writing prior to their display.
B. Live Your Truth User will always use the full name of the products being promoted and use the ® mark on Dressing Your Truth® and Energy Profiling® and The Child Whisperer®. (i.e. Dressing Your Truth – Not – DYT, Energy Profiling – Not – EP, Beauty Profiling – Not – BP, Dressing Your Truth – Discover Your Beauty Profile – Not – Dressing Your Truth, It’s Just My Nature! – Not – IJMN, The Child Whisperer — Not — TCW).
C. Live Your Truth User will always indicate on their website that Dressing Your Truth® and Energy Profiling® and The Child Whisperer® are registered trademarks of Carol Tuttle Enterprises, LLC.
D. Live Your Truth User may only use the Promotional Materials for the purpose of promoting Company’s website (and the products and services available thereon), and for linking to Company’s website.
E. The Promotional Materials will be used to link only to Company’s website, or to a specific page and address as specified by Company.
F. Live Your Truth User will not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials as they are prepared by Company. If Live Your Truth User wishes to alter or otherwise modify the Promotional Materials, Live Your Truth User must obtain prior written consent from Company for such alteration of modification.
3. License. Company hereby grants to Live Your Truth User a nonexclusive, nontransferable license (the “License”) to use the Promotional Materials as specified under the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The term of the License shall expire upon the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
4. Intellectual Property. Company retains all right, ownership, and interest in the Promotional Materials, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the Promotional Materials. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant Live Your Truth User any rights, ownership or interest in the Promotional Materials, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the rights to use the Promotional Materials granted under the License, as set forth in Section 3.
5. Relationship of Parties. This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between Company and Live Your Truth User. Live Your Truth User shall provide services for Company as an independent contractor. Live Your Truth User shall have no authority to bind Company into any agreement, nor shall Live Your Truth User be considered to be an agent of Company in any respect.
6. Share Rewards
A. In exchange for Live Your Truth User’s display of the Promotional Materials, and for Dressing Your Truth Member’s compliance with and performance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company shall pay to Live Your Truth User a commission (the “Commission”) in the amount as stated by the company. The company has sole rights to change product pricing and commission percentage, or program structure at anytime without notice to Live Your Truth User.
B. Company shall keep accurate and up-to-date records of the data used to determine the total amount of Commissions owed to Live Your Truth User. Live Your Truth User shall be given reasonable access to these records upon request. Any discrepancy between the amount of Commissions owed according to these records, and the actual amount of Commissions paid to Live Your Truth User in any period or periods shall be rectified by Company within 14 days of discovering such discrepancy.
C. (if applicable) For the purposes of this Agreement, a “Bona Fide Click-Through” shall be defined as any successful attempt by a visitor of Live Your Truth User’s website to click on the link within the Promotional Materials on Live Your Truth User’s website and to visit Company’s website. Company shall have sole discretion to determine whether any particular click-through or class of click-throughs shall qualify as Bona Fide Click-Throughs. Live Your Truth User shall not attempt to: (i) artificially attempt to generate click-throughs to Company’s website by use of deception or misrepresentation; (ii) manipulate, incentivize, or otherwise encourage Live Your Truth User’s employees, agents, customers, or other persons to click the link to the Company’s website for any purpose other than the promotion of the services and/or products offered through Company’s website; or (iii) create or employ any mechanism designed to artificially or automatically generate click-throughs to Company’s website.
D. Company shall pay all Rewards accrued and payable to Live Your Truth User as either a Store credit in the Dressing Your Truth Online Store. Store Credit Rewards will become available after 31 days of purchase.
E. In the event that Live Your Truth User materially breaches this Agreement and Company terminates this Agreement within 30 days of such breach, then any accrued and payable Commissions owing to Live Your Truth User shall be forfeited, and Company shall not be obligated to pay such Commissions to Live Your Truth User. The Live Your Truth User may also be forfeited their rights to gain access to the Live Your Truth site.
7. Live Your Truth User’s Representations and Warranties. Live Your Truth User represents and warrants the following:
A. Live Your Truth User has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to be bound to the promises, covenants, and other duties set forth in this Agreement.
B. Live Your Truth User’s website does not contain any materials that are:
a. Sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic;
b. Offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability, or otherwise);
c. Graphically violent, including any violent video game images; or
d. Solicitous of any unlawful behavior
C. Live Your Truth User has obtained any necessary clearances, licenses, or other permission for any intellectual property used on Live Your Truth User’s website. Nothing on Live Your Truth User’s website infringes upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity. No person or entity has brought or threatened an action claiming such infringement, nor does Live Your Truth User have any reason to believe that any person or entity will bring or threaten such a claim in the future.
D. Live Your Truth User will not use the Promotional Materials in any manner other than those set forth in Section 2 above.
E. Live Your Truth User will not make any claim to ownership of the Live Your Truth Materials, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein.
F. Live Your Truth User will not publish or otherwise distribute any advertising materials for Live Your Truth User’s website that reference Company or Company’s website unless Company gives prior written consent to the distribution of such materials. Live Your Truth User will not use Company’s name (or any name that is confusingly similar to Company’s name) for any purpose on its website, in its promotional materials, or in any other context except to promote Company’s website as specified in this Agreement. Live Your Truth User will not register any domain name that incorporates Company’s name, or that is confusingly similar to Company’s name.
G. Live Your Truth User will not represent themselves as licensed experts unless they have a written license agreement from Live Your Truth, LLC. As such, Live Your Truth User will not:
a. Provide services where they are advising others on their Energy/Beauty Type.
b. Collect money from others in any way with whom you are sharing Energy/Beauty Profiling, and/or Dressing Your Truth and/or The Child Whisperer information.
c. Advertise, promote or suggest oneself as a representative of Live Your Truth. Dressing Your Truth, Energy Profiling, The Child Whisperer or Beauty Profiling in any setting, Salon, Seminar, Radio, Web site, etc.
d. Teach concepts, classes, trainings, taking others shopping or profiling faces, or otherwise share copyrighted material.
H. Live Your Truth User will not engage in the distribution of any unsolicited bulk emails (spam) in any way mentioning or referencing Company or Company’s websites.
8. Indemnification. Live Your Truth User shall indemnify Company and hold harmless Company from any claim, damage, lawsuit, action, complaint, or other costs arising out of any breach of Live Your Truth User’s warranties set forth in Section 7 above. Live Your Truth User shall also indemnify and hold harmless Company for any damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by Live Your Truth User of the Promotional Materials.
9. Confidentiality. Any information that Live Your Truth User is exposed to by virtue of its relationship with Company under this Agreement, which information is not available to the general public, shall be considered to be “Confidential Company Information.” Live Your Truth User may not disclose any Confidential Company Information to any person or entity, except where compelled by law, unless Live Your Truth User obtains prior written consent for such disclosure from Company.
A. This Agreement shall take effect on date of signup and shall remain in full force and effect indefinitely, or until terminated pursuant to this Section 10.
B. Either Party shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any cause and without notice.
11. Taxes. Company shall not be responsible for any taxes owed by Live Your Truth User arising out of Live Your Truth User’s relationship with Company as set forth in this Agreement. Company shall not withhold any taxes from the Commissions paid to Live Your Truth User.
12. Limitation of Liability. Company shall not be liable for any loss of profits or costs, or for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including costs associated with the procurement of substitute goods or services (whether Company was or should have been aware or advised of the possibility of such damage), arising out of or associated with any loss, suspension or interruption of service, termination of this Agreement, use or misuse of the Promotional Materials, or other performance of services under this Agreement.
13. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed in all respects by, the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to conflicts of law principles.
14. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in several counterparts, each of which shall constitute an original and all of which, when taken together, shall constitute one agreement.
15. Sever-ability. If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
16. Notice. Any notice required or otherwise given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and mailed certified return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or delivered by overnight delivery service, addressed as follows:
Live Your Truth, LLC 5453 W 10480 N St. Highland, UT 84003
17. Headings. The headings for section herein are for convenience only and shall not affect the meaning of the provisions of this Agreement.
18. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and Live Your Truth User, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
19. Live Your Truth works with Facebook retargeting, who uses technology including web beacons and cookies to collect data about our website usage and to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. Data recorded through the use of this technology is aggregated and shared with us.
You can opt-out of Facebook by follow directions in this link.