Are you making any of these mistakes with your eyebrows?
If you’re making any of these mistakes you are dating your who look and aging yourself unnecessarily. Your eyebrows were made for your face, not the other way around. When groomed properly, your eyebrows should look natural, not drawing attention.
Caring for my brows is the most important feature in my makeup routine, a step I never skip. Once you see the impact of carefully groomed brows you’ll never skip it either.
I’m excited to welcome my guest eyebrow specialist, Rachel. She and I point out the four most common mistakes women are making with their eyebrows that cause them to look older. We’ll teach you what to do instead and the correct tools for your unique brow needs. We have some new brow products to introduce to you, some you may not have tried before.
Top 4 brow mistakes that are aging your face:
- (1:01) Thinking one-shape-fits-all. Why working with your natural hair growth is best for your brows.
- (2:23) Going too dark. How taking a picture can help you see what’s off.
- (3:17) Removing too much hair. This can cause permanent damage.
- (4:38) Doing nothing, and not realizing the benefits of eyebrow hygiene
The best eyebrow products for your brows and lifestyle.
- (6:03) Brush on Brow – Easiest to learn how to use to enhance and fill in.
- (7:05) Retractable Brow Pencil – Gives precision for filling in and correction.
- (8:43) Felt Tip Brow Definer Pen – Good for humid climates or oily skin. Most correcting.
- (11:59) Brow Tint with Fibers – Plumps up brows for a fuller fluffy look.
- (13:34) Brow Set – Like hairspray for your brows.
Now you can avoid mistakes, use the products best for you, and have the timeless eyebrows you’ve always wanted.Shop DYT Brow Products
More anti-aging makeup tips: