Are you struggling to figure out your Type?
Can a Type 4 be reactive like a Type 3?
Do affirmations seem to work for everyone else—but not for you?
In this episode of Type Talk With Carol, these questions (and so many more!) are answered so that you can have a greater insight and understanding of Energy Profiling.
Due to technical difficulties, the first few minutes of this broadcast were not recorded. During this portion, Carol profiled the members of The Beatles:
No wonder they were so successful! Each Energy Type was represented, allowing the band to work together in harmony.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our technical error and appreciate your understanding. We hope you enjoy jumping right into the event and listening for Carol's answers to the following questions...
- Do all Type 1s doodle? If I don't doodle, am I not a Type 1?
- How do I transition my wardrobe into my true Type after mis-Typing myself?
- Can any Type of person be an empath?
- As a Type 3, I'm always afraid of being perceived as rude or unkind. I use humor to lighten things up. Is this a healthy adaptation or a behavior that needs healing?
- As a Type 2, I have sensitive ears and react immediately to all the earrings from the Dressing Your Truth store. What can I do?
- Can a Type 3 get burned out? Or have I mis-Typed myself?
- For the life of me, I can't figure out if I'm a Type 1 or a Type 4. I've been trying to figure it out for a long time. How do I determine this?
Carol closes with a powerful visualization to heal your inner child and allow your true self to come forward. We would love to hear how this healing session affected you. Tell us in the comments below.
Additional healing sessions and resources: