Do you find yourself saying any of the following:
- “I can’t be a Type 1 because I’m not the life of the party.”
- “I can’t be a Type 1 because I’m not social (or outgoing, or an extrovert).”
- “I can’t be a Type 1 because I don’t drop the ball all the time.”
I’m here to shed light on these common myths of being a bright and animated Type 1 woman. Your true nature is a gift that can sometimes be misinterpreted by others—and by yourself. Let’s talk about the 3 myths that could be keeping you from fully embracing your Type 1 energy.
Resources to support you in loving your life:
- Introvert or Extrovert? The Answer May Surprise You!
- Feeling Weighed Down by Recent Events? This Daily Practice Will Help
- Embrace Your Type 1 Playfulness (Even as an Adult): Q&A with the Experts
- It’s Just My Nature
Other videos in this series: