We wanted to give you the opportunity to get to know your Type 2 Experts on a more personal level, so we asked Anne and Michelle the following questions about their “behind the scenes” life!
They were kind enough to share these extra details about themselves so that you can feel more connected to them! Do you relate to their answers? We’d love to hear!
1. What’s your middle name? Any reason why that name was chosen for you?
- Anne: Elizabeth. It’s my mom’s middle name. My family members call me Annie, or Anne E. I think it rolls off the tongue nicely.
- Michelle: I wasn’t given a middle name so that when I got married, my maiden name would become my middle name. I used to wish that I had one, just because all of the other girls did, but now I like having that connection to my birth family.
2. What’s your favorite pie flavor?
- Anne: I’m not really a pie person. I much prefer a homemade chocolate chip cookie or brownie. But I do love a good quiche, and quiche is shaped like a pie, so does that count?
- Michelle: Oh man, that is too hard. I love pies (well, any dessert actually)! I would have to say key lime or turtle pie.
3. What’s the last song you listened to? Why that song? Is that the type of music you like?
- Anne: John Denver: “This Old Farm.” My husband and I (and our Type 3 daughter) are big John Denver fans, and I have his Greatest Hits Album going in my car.
- Michelle: “Come, Thou Fount of Every Blessing” by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. I love all kinds of music including top 40 hits, rock, R&B, and easy listening, etc. I’ve found as I’ve gotten older though that I love listening to songs that have a lot of meaning for me, so I usually add religious songs to my eclectic playlist. I love it!
4. What’s something you do that might seem out-of-the-ordinary for your Type?
- Anne: I’m a speed demon! I actually had my license suspended when I was 21 because I got 6 speeding tickets in less than a year. Thankfully, I haven’t gotten any tickets since then. (Probably because where I drive they raised the speed limit from 65mph to 70mph!)
- Michelle: I never finish books! I read self-improvement books, and I haven’t read a book all the way through for years, except for “It’s Just My Nature” and “The Child Whisperer.” You would think I would want to gather all of the details on these subjects, but I guess my secondary T3 feels like I’ve gathered enough already, and I want to move on to the next thing.
5. If you could go back and tell your 13 year-old self a piece of advice, what would you tell her?
- Anne: I’d say, “Anne, in a few years you’ll start hanging out with and dating boys. Have fun, but don’t focus on those relationships too much. Because in 18 years you’ll never talk to those boys, and you’ll still be friends with the girls you met in high school. Make those friendships the priority.”
- Michelle: I would tell her that she’s perfect, just the way she is, she is very loved, and that she has a very happy and amazing life ahead of her!
6. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie?
- Anne: Home Alone 1 & 2. They’re classics! My brothers and I used to rewind the funny parts and watch them over and over again.
- Michelle: My family loves to watch “Elf” together and have a good laugh, but “Mr. Kruger’s Christmas” with Jimmy Stewart holds a special place in my heart because my family and I were extras in that movie (I was around 13 at the time). My parents both sang in the Tabernacle Choir back then, and we got to eat at the same table with him during our lunch break from filming. It was a really great memory!
Now we’d love to get to know YOU more! Share your own answers to these questions in the comments below, and see how similar or different they are!
Get to know your Type 2 Experts even more: