You’re missing an important step in your makeup routine if you’re not using makeup primers.
Ever feel like it’s not worth putting on makeup every morning because it eventually wears off halfway through the day? You don’t want your effort to be that short-lived! This 1 step will help your makeup stay on all day so you can stretch your makeup (and money) even more!
Makeup dissipates as the day goes on. Using primer can smooth the look of your skin, help keep it moist, and keep your makeup in place all day!
Don’t worry, this won’t feel like an extra layer on your face. These feather-weight primers reduce the amount of makeup needed to get the coverage and color you want with a smooth light finish.
Watch as Anna K demonstrates the difference primer makes with a half-face side-by-side comparison. She’ll start with the primers and then apply a full-face makeup look so that you can see how effective the primers are. You’ll be surprised by how fast and easy this important step is.
- (1:20) Mattifying Face Primer – Smooth on all over, except here.
- (2:11) Eye Primer – See how this clears up all your eyeshadow issues.
- (3:40) Eyelash Primer – Thicker and longer, yes, please!
- (4:43) Age-Defying Lip Primer – The secret to long-lasting lip color.
Now for the makeup!
- (5:32) Foundation and Blush
- (8:10) Eyes
- (13:06) Lips
You and your makeup will look as fresh in the evening as you did this morning when you start with these simple to use makeup primers.