Want to look younger and healthier—and increase your confidence all at the same time?
Of course, you do! I have never met a woman who would say “no” to this. When we see other women who look incredible and hold themselves with inner confidence, we want that for ourselves too.
But what if you don’t know how to get it? How do you get what they have?
It comes from an inner shift. That includes taking the first step of letting yourself be seen and welcoming encouragement from hundreds of other like-minded women.
Wait, that sounds too good to be true! But let me tell you: it’s not! And I’ll tell you how to get it.
#1 way to find support and encouragement from other women: Join our Lifestyle Facebook group!
Top 10 Reasons Why You Need to Join our Lifestyle Facebook group and Share Your Outfits of the Day:
1. You will be encouraged. This group is full of happy, wonderful women who want to support your journey.
2. You have to start somewhere. We all did. Let us help you from your very first day of Dressing Your Truth.
3. You’ll put more thought into your style. Posting in the group will help you figure out what works for you and what doesn’t.
4. Ask for feedback. This group is full of thousands of women who have been where you’ve been and they can relate and give style tips.
5. You’ll learn your secondary faster. Different style influences for each Secondary can be seen in your pictures. We will even give you feedback on which Secondary style influences look best on you.
6. It will help you grow as a woman. Choosing to be vulnerable is a good thing. It helps us release perceived fears that are not true.
7. Become a fashion example. As you age, believe me, you’re treated better out there in the big old wide world as a “stylish older woman!” Start now.
8. We love you and want to see you. Please share your beautiful self. Without support, you may give up on Dressing Your Truth altogether and never see how great you can look and feel.
9. Life is too short to be a ghost in this amazing Facebook group! Get involved. Post, comment, like! Be a participant rather than a looker. (Are you a looker? Why? What is keeping you from getting involved?)
10. Grow even more into the beautiful woman you are. I created this program to first help you grow as a woman and second, look your best. Sharing yourself will help you grow.
I look forward to seeing your posts!