The way you feel about your hair is important.
And sometimes, it just needs a little extra love to look the way you want!
In this episode of Hair Talk, Expert Stylist Nicole gives you tons of resources to have a happy hair day—every day. She’ll cover products, practices, vocabulary to take to your next hair appointment, and Type-specific answers to your questions.
Here’s just a taste of the questions our community asked:
- I’m going through menopause and noticing changes to my hair. What’s the best way to deal with these changes?
- My hair is thinning in certain areas. How do I encourage it to grow again?
- I’m a Type 2 with a lot of gray hair. How can I color my hair so it blends?
- How do I get my hair to hold its natural curl?
- What are ways to get my fine, straight, and thin hair to have a dynamic, Type 3 look?
- How do I find a stylist that doesn’t make me look like a little old lady?
- Perms—there are two kinds! Which one is best for my hair?
- I’m a Type 4 and love parting my hair down the center—how do I get more movement and a less severe look?
- And a fun tip that everyone with short hair will appreciate: how to grow out your short hair without getting a mullet!
Nicole talks about how stress, thyroid, and hormonal imbalances play a role in unhappy hair. And if you’ve never thought that talking to your hair could really make a difference, her client’s story just might change your mind.
Join Nicole for Type-Specific Hair Session at the “I Love My Life!” Event this month!
Hair resources mentioned in this broadcast:
- 21 Hair Questions in 45 Minutes! Hair
- Thinking About Going Gray? Michelle’s Type 2 #HairMakeover
- Surface Awaken Shampoo, Conditioner, and Scalp Treatment Trio
- Creamy Curling Gel
- Versatile Styling Cream
- Finishing Spritz
- Texture Spray
- Hydrating Styling Lotion
- How to Stay Gray and Absolutely Rock It
- Schedule your very own Hair Consultation with Nicole