Looking for a natural, easy, everyday lip look? Let’s go.
Today, Dressing Your Truth Makeup Expert Anna K shows you a natural lip look worth adding to your makeup routine—and not just because it’s easy. Her technique also prevents feathering and keeps your lip color on longer.
Watch the tutorial for expert tips and examples of all 4 Types of natural lips:
Here are the products mentioned in this tutorial:
- Invisible Waterproof Gel Lip Liner
- Lip and Eye Primer
- Lip Brush
- Type 1 Natural Liner: Smoked Salmon
- Type 2 Natural Liner: Naked
- Type 3 Natural Liner: Mojave Rock
- Type 4 Natural Liner: Pink About It
- Wet Lips
(May is Makeup Month! All these items are on sale until May 31st.)