Picture yourself in front of the mirror.
You lean in close, and you look at it again: a flaw in your skin that you just don’t love. Maybe you zero in on those lines by your eyes. Or blotchy cheeks. Or a pesky blemish.
There are lots of reasons you judge your skin too harshly, but here’s the big one…
The beauty industry shows only one kind of skin as the standard of beauty for everyone. Tiny pores. Even skin tone. Porcelain features. Those qualities are just not reality for most women. And when we don’t measure up, we tend to blame ourselves.
But wait—your skin is more beautiful than you give it credit for!
The truth is, there are 4 Types of beauty—and 4 Types of skin.
Just like your natural movement expresses itself in many ways according to your Energy Type, your Type of skin has unique qualities and tendencies as well.
Many skin care products try to eliminate those tendencies. But when you work with your Type of skin, rather than against it, you have healthier, happier skin.
Annmarie Gianni, the creator of Annmarie Skin Care, hosted a video broadcast with me to share skin care tips for all 4 Types. Watch the recording here.
Here are a few quick tips for each Type of beauty:
Type 1: Clear, Youthful Skin
Type 1 skin has a random, animated quality to it. That means things are moving! This Type of skin tends to have a combination of oily and dry spots that don’t always stay in the same place. Pores are medium to large in size.
- Tendencies to manage: red, blotchy skin tone and persistent, light blemishes. (For tips and examples of Type 1 skin, watch here at 17:15).
- Tendencies to embrace: your skin has a brightness and a freshness about it. You’ll always tend to look youthful, no matter how old you get!
Type 2: Soft, Relaxed Skin
Type 2 skin has a softened quality of complexion. Your features naturally move downward, so you may notice more hooded eyelids and skin that seems to drape over the bone. Pores are medium to medium-small in size.
- Tendencies to manage: sensitive skin and under-eye darkness or puffiness. (For tips and examples of Type 2 skin, watch here at 27:23).
- Tendencies to embrace: everything is softened, even your fine lines. As long as you care for its sensitivities, Type 2 skin will tend to age with a natural elegance.
Type 3: Active, Textured Skin
Type 3 skin has more texture. You’ll notice more deeper facial lines and creases in this skin, no matter your age. Your skin expresses more movement. Pores are medium to medium-large.
- Tendencies to manage: hyper-pigmentation, cystic acne, deeper lines that can become exaggerated. (For tips and examples of Type 3 skin, watch here at 33:35).
- Tendencies to embrace: your facial lines! They’re not wrinkles. Type 3 women of all ages tend to have deeper and even multiple smile lines that give them a dynamic look. I have Type 3 skin, and I love it is an expression of the woman I am.
Type 4: Porcelain, Still Skin
Type 4 skin tone tends to be even in its coloring and complexion. Pores are small, barely visible. (When looking at arms’ length. Don’t be deceived by Photoshopped images that show non-existent pores. Every person’s skin has pores if you zoom in close.)
- Tendencies to manage: dry skin. Any imbalance tends to show up in all-or-nothing extremes. (For tips and examples of Type 4 skin, watch here at 45:45).
- Tendencies to embrace: the even, porcelain quality of your skin. Without fail, the women who appear in skin care advertising have balanced Type 4 skin.
Your Type of Beauty is More Than Skin-Deep
Your skin is just one part of your true beauty.
The same qualities that show up in your skin also show up in your other features and tendencies—both inside and out.
I want to help you understand yourself and feel confident about how you look. I want to help you bring out your unique beauty and look better than you ever have. I’m excited to show you how.
Want a sample kit of Annemarie Skin Care? All sample kits are just $10 and include multiple bonuses:
- FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the world
- $10 off coupon to use on future purchase
- Free Toxic Free Home Guide ($24.95 value)
Enjoy your sample kit and enjoy healthier, more beautiful skin!
(These links are affiliate links, which means if you click and purchase, my company receives a small commission. I only share products that I personally use, endorse, and know that you will benefit greatly from.)
Watch our previous Annmarie Skin Care videos: