Think you can’t be a Type 1 or Type 3 because you’re not outgoing or “social”?
It’s a common mistake for people to mis-Type themselves because they have a certain understanding of what it means to be an introvert or extrovert.
When most people think of introverts or extroverts, they look at how someone would behave at a party, or whether or not they put themselves out there to talk to and meet people. But that’s only one interpretation of this, and it could be leading you to inaccurately Type yourself.
I want to clean that up!
How You Can Be a Type 1 or Type 3 & Also Be An Introvert
In this video, you’ll learn:
Introvert vs. Extrovert Energy – What does it mean? (Learn even more with this insightful video: Introvert or Extrovert? The Answer May Surprise You!)
Why you may write off Type 1 or Type 3 energy:
- “But I Can’t Be Type 1!” 3 Common Myths About Type 1 Energy
- “But I Can’t Be Type 3!” 3 Common Myths About Type 3 Energy
- Introverts: How to Take Care of Yourself in an Extrovert World
- What Type Needs Alone Time? (Hint: Don’t Fall for this Myth)
Why Facial Profiling is the most accurate assessment tool:
- Facial Profiling: The Bright, Animated Type 1 Woman
- Facial Profiling: The Soft, Subtle Type 2 Woman
- Facial Profiling: The Rich, Dynamic Type 3 Woman
- Facial Profiling: The Bold, Striking Type 4 Woman
- How the 4 Types of Energy Show Up In Your Hands
How has Energy Profiling made a difference in your life?
Did this video help you clear up some confusion? If so, I’m glad! Share it with a friend who would love it too!
If you’re brand new to Energy Profiling, take my free Beginner’s Guide to start the journey of discovering your Type. (It’s free!)