As a Type 1/2 or 2/1, do you feel misunderstood or confused?
You might feel like you have to be another Energy Type to be accepted—especially if you weren't honored or validated as a child.
In this episode of my new talk show, #EnergyProfilingWithCarol, I'm here with two live guests to help you better understand this energy combination! You'll definitely love the Face Mapping, where I point out their facial features to confirm their Types!
I was also happy to answer questions from our community during the show. Here are a few that were covered:
- I'm a Type 2 mom and want to help my Type 3 son stay busy and get along with his other siblings. How do I do this?
- What are ways I can confirm my Secondary Energy?
- I've been at this (Dressing Your Truth) for 3 years and still don't know my Energy Type. Help!
- What are tips on creating structure and a budget for the Type 1/Type 3 couple?
- How can I handle my husband's playful banter? How can we communicate better?
- And more!
It's so important to take action and move forward in confidence when you're figuring out your Energy Type. Remember: it takes less energy to live your truth than to resist your truth. Don't avoid your healing by avoiding your Type.
Together I'll help you face your fears. As a result, you can live your truth and create a life you truly love.
Have a question for an upcoming show? Send it here: email@example.com
Our Lifestyle content goes deeper into the questions we covered in this show. I invite you to join and have fun with us every day! (Plus, as a Lifestyle member, you could be our next live guest on the show!)
Follow me on Facebook to watch #CarolTuttleTV live and also to access the full listing of #CarolTuttleTV episodes.
Resources mentioned in this broadcast:
- How to Live True to Your Type 1/2 or Type 2/1 Energy Combination
- What is the Difference Between Type 2 and Type 4 Facial Features?
- Rewarding Communications Course (free with your Lifestyle Membership!)
- Face Profiling 101: Evening with Carol
- The Child Whisperer
- Register for the "I Love My Life" event!