"I'm sensitive to other people's energy; does that mean I'm a Type 2?"
This is a question I'm often asked because of the Type 2's emotional connection with the world. But every Type has an empathetic quality, true to their nature. As a Type 1, you're naturally open and able to adapt—which also means adapting to someone else's heavy energy!
So how do you honor and support your light, Type 1 energy when you're around others? I'm going to give you tips to tune inward and distinguish your energy from others'.
Affirmation: My light supports others feeling light and happy if they choose to allow it.
More resources on energy healing:
- Stuck in Someone Else's Negativity? 2 Techniques to Clear It Away
- Feeling Weighed Down by Negative News? #HealingWithCarol
- See What Our Newest Type 1 Expert Has to Say! Q&A with the Experts
- How a Type 2 Takes on Other People's Energy
- How a Type 3 Takes on Other People's Energy
- How a Type 4 Takes on Other People's Energy