Do you find yourself saying, “I feel so bad for them” when someone else is sad or feeling uncomfortable?
Your natural, empathic gifts allow you to tune into the emotional state of others because you have an emotional reference to the world. But in the end, does taking on someone else’s energy help anyone? It certainly doesn’t help you!
Join me today as I share a different way you can honor your sensitive nature and share your peaceful calmness with others. Take a look:
Affirmation: I recognize their discomfort. I’m choosing to share my peaceful energy.
More resources on energy healing:
- Stuck in Someone Else’s Negativity? 2 Techniques to Clear It Away
- Feeling Weighed Down by Negative News? #HealingWithCarol
- A Sweet Hour with Anne & Michelle: Q&A with the Experts
- How a Type 1 Takes on Other People’s Energy
- How a Type 3 Takes on Other People’s Energy
- How a Type 4 Takes on Other People’s Energy