When Kalista, Deborah, and Sheryl get together, you know you’re in for a fantastic hour of questions and answers. Together, this power team takes the time to reflect on each question and give incredible advice.
Here are just a few of the questions they covered in this broadcast:
- When I don’t fit a description of my Type, is it because my secondary energy is being expressed?
- What can I do to stop the cycle of replaying past mistakes and wondering how I could have perfected or prevented it?
- As a 4/2, I have either black or gray clothes. I miss my colors. How do I create a capsule wardrobe with more color added?
- I’m a 4/1 and a Mary Kay rep. When I do parties, I feel like I have to be a Type 1. How do I balance this?
- As a 4/2, how do you reconcile your desire to wear Type 2 colors that you love?
- One of my co-workers is a 1/3, and I find his high movement distracting. How can I better use my voice to express my needs?
- Can you explain the difference between Type 4 structure and Type 2 routine?
- I feel like Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with my 4/1 Type energy. How do you balance these two seemingly opposite Types?
- What do you do in situations when you feel shamed, as if you need to let go of your perfectionism?
- How do I get out of my head, switching from an analytical process to an intuitive process?
- My Type 2 mom keeps giving me boxes of items from my childhood. It makes me angry. How do I deal with this?
Watching these three women embrace and live true to their bold energy is wonderful—but listening to how they help countless other women do the same is priceless.
Share your favorite “aha moment” in the comments below.
Type 4 resources mentioned in this broadcast: