Hair looking flat (or troubled with cowlicks)?
Join Nicole as she gives some tips for backcombing in order to add height to your hair, and to tame those bothersome cowlicks!
What you’ll need:
- (00:46) Fine-tooth comb and aerosol hairspray, like In Control Hairspray.
How to do it:
- (1:09) Using the comb, lift here and begin this motion.
- (1:41) A lot of women make this mistake here. Let’s get it together with the correct technique.
- (2:10) Continue the process until you get to this point.
- (2:42) This is when and where to spray your hairspray.
- (3:22) BONUS: Have a cowlick? This process can tame and soften for a more even style.
- (4:11) Stop! Don’t undo your work with this mistake. Do this instead.
- (4:52) Now you can use that comb to even it out.
Have voluminous, fun, sassy, and finished hair with these correct tools, products, and techniques.
Products mentioned in this video:
Get more volume with these other great tips:
- 3 Tips to Get Legit Volume that Lasts for Days
- How to Round Brush Your Hair for Maximum Volume
- No Time to Create Volume? Velcro Rollers to the Rescue
Want to Find Your Next Perfect Hairstyle? (We know you do.)
We made it easy to find the best hairstyle that will work for you. Just take the 9-question quiz to get your results!
Let’s get you looking and feeling incredible with a new hairstyle you’ll love!