“So many brushes, so much confusion! Help!”
With all the different brushes to choose from, it can be confusing to know which to buy and how to use them correctly. No worries! Anna K is here to fill you in with her pro-tips for knowing the right tool for the job. She’ll take you back-to-basics with her 6 favorite eyeshadow brushes and these simple and easy to learn techniques.
Get out your brushes and shadow palette and follow along with this simple-step process!
But wait, if you want these colors to stay on all-day (and who doesn’t?) apply Eye Primer before adding a single color!
- (0:24) Large Shadow Brush – Set the stage.
- (1:54) Angled Shadow Brush – Follow the shape.
- (3:17) Crease Brush – It’s all in the name.
- (5:11) Blender Brush – Your new best friend.
- (7:34) Firm Shadow Brush – Control your colors.
- (9:04) Duo Detail Brush – So many uses.
We’ve searched out the best brushes so that you can have an easy and enjoyable makeup experience. Now that makeup is a breeze, have more fun knowing you look as fabulous and you feel!