Everything you put on your body has an energetic vibration.
When you wear items with the correct vibration for your Energy Type, you allow your truth to come forward easily. Instead of being at odds with yourself, everything works together to support your true energy.
"Can therapeutic gemstones help me live my truth?"
Therapeutic gemstones may seem "woo-woo" or far-out to some, but I like to categorize them in the realm of God's tools. God created many tools from nature, whether they're herbs, oils, food, or therapeutic gemstones. All of these are a part of nature's pharmacy, and nature knows how to create restoration and healing.
Therapeutic gemstones work with your personal energy system without your thinking mind getting in the way.
When you wear these therapeutic gemstones in a necklace form, the energy from the stones radiate both internally and externally on your body.
Therapeutic Gemstones for each Energy Type
Any Energy Type can wear any therapeutic gemstone, but there are specific ones that will bring your energy back to life if you haven't been fully allowing it or living it in its fullness.
All Energy Types:
- Quartz - induces life force energy into your system. Imagine an IV tube of God's energy being infused into you. It supports our well-being and brings our true energy back to life.
- Ocean Rainbow - Type 1 energy runs all seven color rays more potently than any other Type. When you wear all seven color rays as a Type 1, it will turn on and bring forth your buoyant, fresh energy again.
- Flourite Rainbow - this helps open your mind if you're at odds with your Energy Type. It will help you become aligned with who you are and your true Type.
- Roselle - this helps clean up your emotional body. Type 2 runs more of an emotional energy, so roselle will help you declutter emotionally, get rid of unwanted emotion, and help you come into harmony with your own energy. Type 2 is like a deep, constant, flowing river. If it's snagged or has turbulent energy, this gemstone will help your emotional stream run smooth.
- Ruby Rose - the ruby in this necklace will take your Type 2 healing up to another level if you're feeling wounded emotionally. If your feelings were crushed, shamed, or you're especially heavy-hearted, this is a good choice for deep emotional healing.
- Citrine - the Type 3 energy has a lot of push to it, and this active/reactive energy can create tension. This tightly wound energy can come out in the wrong places, at the wrong time. Citrine unwinds that energy and supports your determined energy to be applied in the right places that are useful and beneficial to you.
- Poppy Jasper - Type 3 energy has a physical connection to the world, and poppy enlivens the physical body. It inspires a positive, joyful attitude and gives you the motivation and energy to take creative action. It acts almost like an adrenaline rush and helps awaken areas of the body that seem to be sleeping.
- Onyx - this gemstone is black, which is perfect and fitting for you. Type 4s get in their heads a lot, which can cause you to spin in the mental plane. Onyx pulls the energy down through all energy centers, down into the ground, and helps you get solid in your body again. It supports you by bringing balance to your Type 4 energy so that you can be grounded and supported by your mental process.
- Lapis Lazuli - Lapis Lazuli harmonizes your heart and mind as it forges stronger bonds between them. When your mind is attuned to your emotions, it is enriched and made more fruitful; when your emotions are illuminated by your mind, they become more clearly understood. With heart and mind working in harmony, mastery of any area of life becomes more attainable. Lapis Lazuli empowers you to envision and then live your dreams with vitality and a fearless, adventuresome spirit. Its royal blue color stirs memories of the infinite source of life within.
I've exclusively used therapeutic gemstones from Gemisphere for over 20 years. Their commitment to bringing only potent and effective products to the planet has set them apart from other companies. Their quality is one that I trust, and I have never purchased anywhere else.
I used to believe that if I just prayed hard enough, God would zap me into wellness. What I now believe is that all healing indeed comes from God. God has asked us to do our part, show up, and use the resources given to us.
Be willing to invest in your healing and well-being. Believe you're worth it.
More resources for your healing journey: