How can a Type 2 stay calm when she's around a Type 3's intense reactions?
What about a Type 3 who falls back on her secondary Type 2 energy when she's nervous or insecure?
How do you know when to listen to the advice of others or when to follow your heart?
In other words: how can you hold your own?
In this Type Talk with Carol, we dive into the deep meanings behind our behavior, fears, and struggles. But first we have a Celebrity Facial Profiling Lesson of two famous singers!
Watch the full recording to hear which vocalist was originally Typed as a 4 and why this correction has been made.
Our community sent in wonderful questions for Carol. Here are just a few that were answered during the hour:
- I'm a Type 1, and ever since I was little, I've had a lot of anger, especially toward my parents. How do I release this?
- As a Type 3, I'm emotionally connected to the world, not physically. Did I get it mixed up?
- I'm a Type 2 and my family members are Types 1 and 3. How can I honor my need for a calm environment?
- Can you be a Type 4 without clear skin? I have a lot of age spots.
- What's going on when a Type 2 is feisty, independent, and passionate?
- What can a Type 1 do about struggling with structure?
- What if you're a Type 4 who doesn't like structure either?
- And even more!
We close with a intentional exercise about how to have the best summer of your life. Think of this as a creation exercise to help you determine what you want these warm months to become. What are the words that represent what you want to create? Share with us in the comments below.
Additional healing sessions and resources:
- Inner Child Clearing: A Profound Process to Know Your Type and End Self-Doubt
- "I Don't Like My Type" Healing Videos
- Rewarding Communications Course
- Affirmations for Each Type
- A Powerful Exercise to Help You Determine Your Type
- How to Determine Your Secondary Energy Type
- Remembering Wholeness
- A Powerful Visualization to Heal Your Inner Child: Type Talk With Carol
- Finish This Sentence: "I'm Afraid to Feel..."